With the easy and intuitive sliding weight of the TaylorMade SLDR Driverpromotes up to 30 yards of shot-shape adjustment. The club's low, forward center of gravity promotes high launch, fast ball speed, and low spin for phenomenal distance, and you can increase or reduce the loft up to 1.5-degrees with the 12-position loft-sleeve for optimal trajectory.
"Our expertise at positioning the center of gravity low and forward in a driver sets us apart from our competitors and is vital to making SLDR the spectacular distance machine that it is."
Dr. Benoit Vincent
Chief Technical Officer
21 SLDR weight positions to dial in the desired shot shape
The Fujikura Speeder 57 shaft blends light weight with great feel and playability
· Stunning modern-classic shape with charcoal-gray crown
· Silver button-back works with subtle crown markings for easy clubface alignment
· Longest TaylorMade driver ever
· Low-and-forward center of gravity (CG) promotes high launch, fast speed, and low spin for huge distance
· Easy and intuitive SLDR movable weight promotes up to 30 yards of shot-shape adjustment
· Increase or reduce the loft 1.5° with 12-position Loft Sleeve technologyBuy TaylorMade SLDR Driver will be shipped to the UK, US, France, Australia, Canada, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, New Zealand and etc. Used TaylorMade SLDR Driver are not supplied in our shop,moreover, all our brand new golf clubs TaylorMade SLDR Driver are of lower price than Ebay, Amazon and the other Golf selling websites. We can also presell New golf clubs before the release date on the official site, Besides these products are also supplied at very reasonable price as well. Furthermore, you can also check the TaylorMade SLDR Driver reviews, price, specs, photos and news on our website of the products you are interested in.TaylorMade SLDR Driver ReviewNo comment
TaylorMade SLDR Driver ReviewNo comment
(bought amounts latest0)Bought notesNo one bought this product
Customers who bought this item also bought.